Service & Production Stationery
- Appointment /Reminder & Cards
- Credit Application Forms
- Enquiry Forms
- Warranty Forms and Reports
- Calibration and Drawing Books
- Internal Repair & Maintenance Pads
- Procedure Safety Check Sheets eg.
- Hot work permits
- Stocktaking & Batch Control Stationery
- Despatch Books -Transfer Books
- Credit Assessment Forms
- Compliance Pads
- Collection Notes
- Application Forms
- Customer Order Pads
- Test Log Books – Reject Pads
- Shift Forms
- Safety Check Records
- Quotation Forms / Sales forms
- Message Pads
- Ledger /Case Sheets
- Customer Records
- Material Order Forms
- Cash and Expense Forms
- Mileage Sheets
- Attendance Records
- Terms and Conditions
- Instruction Sets
- Quality Check Sheets
Eliminate Errors & Improve Service
The Common Sense way to Lasting Growth
Are you sure that each item of your production and service stationery accomplishes all it should?
- It should pay for itself by what it achieves
- This type of stationery should be designed solely to render your business easier to manage.
- It needs to be bespoke, tailored exactly with your internal and external processes.
- Make it a blueprint for procedures in quality control and compliance
- Ensure that it satisfactorily serves as the permanent proof of checks and operations.
- Utilise it to monitor the maintenance / improvement of standards.
- Keep it a simple checklist / procedure that can be operated without training.
- Allow the stationery to be fully transportable throughout your systems.
- Use it to increase effective communication and consistency between departments.
- Wherever relevant such stationery should give your customers (and you) the assurance of a written record of their transaction.
With Kingate as your partner you will achieve the direct route to improving standards, compliance & quality control. Because we care about your business, we work with you to find what will perform best for you.
Eg: Did your last printer bother to recommend that your terms and conditions, or at least reference to them, appears on all quotes, orders and similar items? A small point but possibly a life-saver in the event of a dispute.
* We pass on the benefits of our excellent paper
purchasing so that our ‘customers carbonless’ products are printed on 80g NCR at prices better than many printers will quote using inferior 60g papers.
- Goods In Sheet, Set, Pad, Book, Binder or Folder form to suit
- Sheet NCR (No Carbon Required) Sets (up to 7 part)
- NCR Paper in various weights incl. card strength bottom sheet
- All NCR in full range of manufacturer’s tints
- Laser Sheet, Perforated Sheet & Continuous Forms to match your business stationery
- Terms & Conditions on reverse (of 1 or more sheets in any set)
- Numbering &/or Perforating(up to 6 numbers)in red/ black
- Micro Perforating, Departmental Prefixes
- Hatching-(criss-crosses obliterate transfers between sheets/areas)
- De-sensitisation – coating prevents any transfer of text to affected areas only
Practical production volumes to suit your requirements