We are in business ourselves and so understand the need to be competitive and give you the best possible value for money. We will ensure you don’t have to spend any more than you need to.
Our Tharstern quoting system means we can produce consistent quotes quickly so you have the information you need to make a speedy and informed decision.
We want you to know, from the outset, what the price for your printed item is going to be. There are no hidden extras and all of our quotations will include one delivery to one specified site in the UK (more if specifically requested).
Importantly, our quotations, unlike those of some other printing companies:-
- Include all artwork, proofs, plates and delivery where appropriate plus itemise any potential extras/options. We don’t hold with charging petty administrative extras such as author’s corrections, unless the changes are significant. In such rare cases you will be quoted a cost before we proceed with the requested alterations.
- State delivery date if significant. We usually deliver the finished job five working days after proof approval so you get delivery of your literature quickly. There’s no waiting for batches. However, where an earlier delivery date is critical, we will do our very best to achieve this. We are not in the habit of taking on work that is time sensitive if we are not confident that, barring the unforeseen, we can complete fully in the given time-scale. We like to think that our word is as good as our promise.
- Offer a variety of prices employing alternative materials/quantities/production methods, where appropriate. Kingate is happy to work with your budgets, finding solutions for the money available. We understand the need for a return on your investment and will help you find ways to control your printing costs.
- Are turned around in 24 hours so you can swiftly make an informed decision as to whether you want to go ahead with a job. If you need a quicker response, just let us know and we will try to honour it. Verbal quotations will be followed by confirmation in writing, usually by e mail.
- Can incorporate full environmental specifications of chosen substrates so you can monitor your carbon footprint. This means you get informed, environmentally conscious purchasing to help you meet your commitment to your environmental policies. Kingate have sourced a vast range of EF and FSC papers that don’t cost the earth so you can get the best EF solution for your needs.