- Fixture Lists
- Signs & banners
- Client Circulars
- Reports & Studies
- Rag Mags
- Tent Cards
- Mug & Wine Boxes
- Cds and DVDs
Bureau for magazine submissions in house design & setting or working directly from finished disk supplied
Pre-booked production slots for all regular publications
Our scope is only limited by your imagination
Don’t forget Kingate can produce a large range of short run promotional goods you can use us to advertise your company
in many different ways, ways that best suit your company image.
The stronger the competition, the more crucial your presentation
Even the most exciting product is likely to fail if its marketing is sub standard. Look no further if you want a resourceful & innovative print supplier whose contribution goes further than merely running jobs through the presses.
Innovation need not be expensive and we can help you come up with
individual ideas to produce that ‘something special’.
Whether your publication is a one-off or issued on a regular basis Kingate understands your primary concerns:-
- The need to maximise return on investment.
- The need to ‘stand out’.
- The publication type should suit its market place.
- You want your marketing to be produced efficiently so that it can start earning its pay.
- Budgeting restrictions.
We also understand the importance of:-
- Open, honest and jargon free advice.
- A supplier who acts as a ‘second pair of eyes’.
- Personal Service & Staff dedicated to you, especially at layout stage.
- The importance of deadlines – We undertake most types of finishing, including lamination, perforating, folding and numbering, in house. This means you won’t be kept waiting for the finished job.
- Added integrity achieved through consistent quality.
- Having the right machine for the job – We automatically advise which process is best for the product you seek.
- Making small quantities cost effective. Our digital full colour press is ideal for short runs, with no lower limit. You receive the same high quality of service but only spend what you need to.
- Project management and support. Our expertise and great links with other trade professionals means we can manage complex jobs from start to finish, even if specialist elements go ‘out of house’. So you don’t need to worry about everyone doing their bit at the right time.
- Contact with tried and trusted marketing, design, translation and photographic studios should you require them as part of your
- Environmental considerations
- Getting your message heard as well as seen – that is why we duplicate Cds and DVDs with no restriction on the size of the order.
From ‘Black on white’ news style to photographically outstanding brochures