- We have a variety of litho and digital presses so we can use the best machine for the job ensuring you get the highest quality at the best price.
- Our presses and knowledge means we can maintain an accurate colour match through the whole print run so your brand image is maintained.
- We will ensure your job is printed to the highest standard so your customers will see that quality and associate it with your company.
- We pride ourselves in being able to do what we say we will so you can put your faith in us and you won’t be let down by us or the product. We will keep our word to you.
- We only use high quality substrates so we remain competitive without compromising the quality of your job.
- Pantone reference books are available and we can also colour match to copy.
- Our in-house knowledge and experience is at your disposal so potential production problems are foreseen and eliminated before they happen.
- Delivery deadline promises fulfilled.
All of our work is quality checked at various stages, including –
- Time of proof – By our artwork department and by you.
- Plate production checks – Checking settings against proofs and clarity.
- Paper quality visual checks.
- During print – eg Colour match, control and consistency.
- Time scheduling checks.
- Checks during finishing.
- Final check prior to despatch.
We operate a factory wide work schedule that is reviewed by head of departments on a daily basis to ensure deadlines are met and promises kept.
In the unfortunate and unlikely event that the item is not printed to your satisfaction, it is our priority to rectify the error as quickly and amicably as possible.
Plates, Inks & Chemical Recycling
We are environmentally conscious and recycle the following:-
- Waste, spoiled and cut-off paper.
- Redundant plates and film.
- Waste chemicals.
- Empty ink tins and plastic chemical containers.
- Cleaning rags.
We constantly review our carbon footprint and
- Use CTP (Computer to plate) to reduce our need for film, processing and developing materials.
- Substitute traditional production chemicals with less hazardous substances where possible.
- Are moving towards developer- free plate production.
- Are replacing traditional inks with vegetable-based ones where feasible.
- Are hoping to shortly be working towards PEFC, COC accreditation.
- We are able to advise you on the FSC and environmental accreditations of all papers we supply.