Accounts and Departmental Stationery
- Credit Notes
- In sets, pads or books (upto 7 part NCR – no carbon required)
- Sheet invoices and credit notes (with or without carbon)
- Continuous Invoices up to 6 part NCR
- Standard Account Chasing Letters
- Perforated Remittance Sheets
- Continuous Statements
- Continuous Departmental Stationery Marketing
- Stationery Departmental
- Invoice, Credits
- Inter-Departmental Charge/Transfer Notes
- Press Releases Headings
- Improve efficiency and customer service.
- Appear bigger than you are.
- Enhance your cash flow and debt collection.
- Ensure specific enquiries are addressed to specific departments or people.
- Achieve more smooth and immediate administration/handling.
- Small Companies can benefit from separating the roles of Sales from Financial control.
- Comply with legislative requirements.
- Stop customers from ignoring and deleting your e mail statements and reminders.
Seize the advantage by using Kingate to create departmental stationery for a faster, more direct response, strengthening consumer awareness and loyalty at the same time
Stockholding and national branch distribution facilities available on request at attractive rates.
Numbering and/or perforating (up to 6 numbers) in red or black
Terms and Conditions on reverse (of 1 or more sheets in any set)
Hatching – (criss-crosses obliterate transfers between sheets/areas)
De-sensitisation – coating prevents any transfer of text to affected areas only practical production volumes to suit your requirements
Don’t forget that we buy NCR at one of the most attractive rates around, which means that we can pass on our savings to our Customers. We also use 80g NCR as standard, so that the Quality and durability of your print is the best available.
All accounts stationery can be easily designed to fit &
complement existing systems eg Sage, Linux and
Laser or Inkjet Compatible plus Environmentally Friendly Papers to match your business stationery